Certificate of Excellence in Chinese Shamanistic Philosophy
Do you find yourself drawn to the ancient eastern healing traditions? So are we! At Southwest Institute of Healing Arts (SWIHA), our comprehensive 100-hour Chinese Shamanistic Philosophy program may be taken to fulfill part of your primary specialty requirements within some of our degree or diploma programs, to enhance your professional status, or simply to further your own personal growth and development through continued education.
In this program, you will study an ancient philosophy of medicine which approaches disease by working to peacefully restore balance to the body and mind. Learn practical skills of this eastern paradigm, which brings ancient tools and wisdom into modern application for today’s holistic healing practice. Once successfully completed, you will be awarded a Certificate of Excellence showing completion of 100 hours of specialization in the field of Chinese Shamanistic Philosophy.
* NOTE: Certificates of Excellence are not necessarily designed to serve as stand-alone vocational training and may not prepare you for gainful employment if taken independently of a diploma or degree program.
What Is Chinese Shamanistic Philosophy?
Simply put, "Chinese Shamanistic Philosophy" is based on a long-forgotten secret system of healing. Like all eastern holistic paradigms, dis-ease is addressed at its root (spiritual) cause rather than simply treating its outward manifestations (masking or covering up symptoms).
Brought to the West by international scholar of ancient healing techniques and licensed acupuncturist Joel Seigneur, Chinese Shamanistic Philosophy focuses on revealing the past causes, present conditions, and future trends of health. Receive powerful clues about the origins of health issues, and learn how to lessen or circumvent them holistically.
Why Study Chinese Shamanistic Philosophy?
Through your participation in this program, you will:
- Discover a healing approach that is simple, dynamic, and powerful
- Learn how to assess health using the Five Elements
- Understand the role astrological cycles play in medicine
- Learn techniques for handling anger, stress and depression
- Study personality, speech and body language through enneagrams
- Discover self-help techniques for pain and injury
- Learn how to manifest opportunities and desired outcomes
- And so much more…
Chinese Shamanistic Philosophy Classes
Students enrolled in the Chinese Shamanistic Certificate of Excellence program will study a variety of Chinese medical approaches, including five elements, dowsing, face reading, medical astrology, integrated health assessment, taoist philosophy, and more. For a complete list of classes, click on "View Program Sheet" above or download our latest class schedule book.
Some of the courses included in this Certificate of Excellence are:
- OS 720 Chinese Enneagram
- OE 210 Chinese Medical Astrology
- OE 117 Chinese Dowsing
- OS 220 Directionology - How to Manifest Opportunities
- OE 200 Chinese Face Reading
- SP 250 Taoist Philosophy - Key to Unstress & Succeed
- OE 101 Chinese Health Assessment and Five Elements I
- OE 215 Chinese Healing Focused on Women’s Health and Vitality
- OE 108 Stress, Anger & Depression
- OE 225 Self Help Therapy for Pain & Injury
Explore Chinese Shamanistic Philosophy Today!
Interested in exploring Chinese Shamanistic Philosophy but not completely sure about signing up for the full 100-hour program? We are so committed to helping you find your bliss, we invite you to sit in on the first 4 hours of any introductory class before deciding whether to enroll.
Need additional information? We’ll be more than happy to explain all your options and answer any questions you may have. Just call 480-994-9244 and ask to speak with an admissions advisor today!