SWIHA – A Fully Accredited College
Southwest Institute of Healing Arts (SWIHA) is dedicated to providing professional, affordable education for those interested in the healing arts, continuing education and personal or spiritual growth and transformation. Life-long learning is both modeled and encouraged. We are a fully licensed and accredited private college and are proud to be an award-winning school.
Professional Memberships and Licensing Agencies
SWIHA’s impressive credentials include:
- Approved by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE)
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET)
- Licensed by the Arizona State Board of Private Postsecondary Education (AZPPSE)
- Approved as a continuing education (CEU) provider by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- Approved for the training of veterans by Arizona Department of Veterans Services (AZDVS)
- Member of the Arizona Private School Association (APSA)
- Member of Associated Bodyworkers & Massage Professionals (ABMP)
- A+ Member of the Tempe Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Member of the Arizona Holistic Chamber of Commerce
- Founding Member of the Council of Massage Therapy Educators of Arizona
- Certified by the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Certified by the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners (ACHE)
- Certified by the National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists (NATH)
- Approved by Yoga Alliance (a national education and support organization for yoga in the United States)
- Member of the American Reflexology and Certification Board
- Licensed by the Arizona State Board of Cosmetology
- Licensed by Arizona Radiation Regulatory Agency
Need tuition assistance?
Since SWIHA is a nationally-accredited college approved by the United States Department of Education, students enrolled in programs of 600 hours or more may qualify for Federal Student Aid in the form of Pell grants and student loans.
We also offer a 10% concession on tuition* for all programs paid with cash in full at the time of enrollment.**
*Application fees, books, materials, and supplies to be paid for separately and not included in the concession toward the total cost of tuition.
**Not to be combined with any other offer or scholarship.
For more information, give us a call at 480-994-9244.
One of our admissions advisors will be happy to answer any questions you may have.